If you’re worried about how new payroll laws will affect your business, too busy running your business to take on the accounting, or just need a hand, Amador Accounting is here for your payroll needs, including:
- Updating payroll software, rates and elections
- Reviewing and updating PTO balances and rollovers
- Verifying wage and contribution limits
- Reporting fringe benefit information
- Verifying tax rates
- Filing forms with the IRS
We know how important accurate payroll accounting is to you and your employees. When you trust your payroll to Amador Accounting, you can rest easy knowing your records are accurate and filed on time. And when you don’t have to worry about payroll laws and forms, you can focus on what matters most to your business: its future.