Thursday, February 15, 2018

When to Report Your Tax Specialist to the IRS

Are you worried you didn’t go through a legitimate tax preparation office to file your taxes?

Do you think your information may have been compromised?

Do you suspect your tax preparer of wrongdoing?
tax specialist Belleville

If you suspect any misconduct by your tax preparer, you should report them to the IRS immediately. For example, you can report a tax return preparer for:

  • Embezzling your refund.
  • Altering your tax return documents.
  • Filing a return without your consent.

For more tips, continue reading here.

Looking for More Information?

Contact Amador Accounting today! Lisa Amador is the best tax specialist in Belleville, Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti, Saline, Canton and the surrounding areas. If you have a problem and need a solution, Lisa Amador can help you get organized and provide immense value to your business. (734) 330- 0907

No comments:

Post a Comment